A 2010 Dufour 325 for sale - the well respected 2 cabin family boat so popular because of her ease of use, solid build and performance. The 325 is a perfect family boat but happy to outperform many others in her class. Currently out of the water, she has just undergone maintenance including full polish and cleaning program, fresh antifoul and new sprayhood & lazy bag canvas. Well maintained, very nice spec and sensibly priced.
- Year Built : 2010
- Hull Material : Fiberglass
- Builder : Dufour Yachts
- Designer : Umberto Felci / Patrick Roséo
- Length: 33.07 ft
- Beam: 3.4 m
- Max Draft: 1.85 m
- Length Overall: m m
- Length at Waterline: 8.61 m
- Displacement: 4700 kilogram
- Dry Weight: -1 kilogram
- Number of Engines: 1
- Fuel Type: diesel
- Engine Hours: 1500
- Propeller Type: 2 Blade, Bronze, Folding
- Total Power: 19
- Fuel Tankage: 90 l
- Water Tankage: 160 l
Deck and Cockpit fittings
- Full wood decks
- Additional padeyes
- Wood trimmed seats, GRP sole.
- Deck flood light
- Folding wheel
- Full size sprayhood with nearly new canvas
- Large side locker with lid fitted with padlock hasps.
- Rudder stock head under helmsman's sole for installing the emergency tiller.
- Engine lever and control panel easily available to the helmsman.
- Transom open in centre by removing helmsman's seat giving access to the swimming/boarding platform.
- Gas cylinder locker in aft port seat.
- Life raft stowage in starboard cockpit locker.
- Cockpit shower in aft locker.
- Folding bathing ladder.
- Teak handrails on coachroof. Teak toerail.
- Self-draining chain locker with eye bolt and integrated windlass bracket, lid with locking bolt.
- Stemhead fitting anchor roller.
- Pulpit with wooden step and separate port/startboard navigation lights.
- Pushpits with horseshoe buoy bracket, flag pole holder, navigation lights, and opening cable gate with hook.
- Stanchions with two levels of life line.
- Four aluminium mooring cleats
- Two spring cleats
- Single stainless steel chainplate for cap shrouds/aft lower shrouds.
- Two chainplates for backstay.
- Two deck fillers, one for water and one for fuel.
- Mainsheet tackle on the roof.
- Boomvang with 4:1 purchase.
- Genoa sheet tracks with piston lead blocks.
- Genoa sheet turning blocks on coaming.
- One x four sheave deck organizer for halyard returns, mainsail sheet and reefing lines.
- Stainless steel swan neck electric/electronic cable gland.
- Eight clutches on roof.
- Four x Harken 32 winches
- Lofrans anchor windlass
- Eberspacher heating throughout
- All joinery work is in prime Moabi mahogany, with fiddles, mouldings and framings in solid wood.
- All Cabin doors have a blocking system which keeps doors open where required.
- Soles are in Moabi laminated floor boards.
- Saloon cushions and cabin mattresses have removable covers.
- The upper cabin linings are in Moabi wood, the bottom in cream vinyl.
- L-shaped galley with a large Corian worktop
- Stainless steel sink.
- Chrome plated brass mixer tap for pressurised water.
- Cooker with a two burner stove with oven on gimbals.
- 12V refrigerator unit with minimum capacity 120 litres, stowage box, and separation.
- Crumb tray under sole.
- Headroom : 1,87m
- Sliding companionway hatch and washboards in Plexiglas with stops and lock.
- Curved wooden steps and access to engine
- Two handrails.
- Dedicated stowage for the entrance hatch under aft port berth.
- Forward cabin
- Large side berth approx. 200cm. 10cm thick foam mattress with washable cover.
- Access to stowage locker under berth. Full length shelf with sea-fiddle over berth alongside the hull. Large hanging locker with shelf
- Access to navigation instrument transducers.
- head with manual marine toilet, washbasin, large mirror, chrome plated brass mixer tap with shower unit, shower with direct drainage by electric pump, hooks
- Dedicated large oilskin locker in the cockpit compartment.
- Two large sofas with removable cream covers; these are long enough to double as berths
- Stowage under seats and behind backrests.
- Stowage lockers with doors and bookshelf above the settee.
- Saloon table with bottle rack in the centre, fiddles and incorporated cutlery drawer.
- Stainless steel mast pillar.
- Chart table
- Large format chart table with hinged desk top, wooden seat with stowage underneath. White vinyl cushion.
- Instrument console. Stowage under chart table.
- Electrical switch panel
- Aft cabin
- Double berth approximately 200cm in length with removable covers
- Large hanging locker. Shelf with sea-fiddle over berth.
- Access behind engine, oddments tray on top.
- 90 litre fuel tank under the starboard berth. 160 litre water tank under the port berth.
- Battery switches on vertical area between cabin and engine compartment.
- 12 V DC system.
- Switchboard with circuit breakers, voltmeter, 12V outlet.
- 1 x 60 Ah engine battery.
- 2 x 60 Ah house battery.
- Battery switch for each circuit.
- VOLVO 19hp engine with good history
- Sail-drive transmission.
- Sail drive seal recently changed
- Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
- Control panel close to helmsman,with hour meter, and tachometer.
- Alternator with battery isolator.
- Approximately 90 litre fuel tank with a gauge on the electrical switchboard.
- Fuel filter with water separator.
- Emergency fuel shut-off handle.
- Engine room ventilation blower, and two ventilation hoses.
- Two-blade folding propeller.
- Multiple access to the engine. Independent engine bilge.
- Quality sound proofing with high idensity foam.
I : 40.33 ft
J : 11.50 ft
P : 36.58 ft
E : 12.58 ft
Rigging and Sails
- Anodised aluminium mast with double swept backed spreaders, rigged 9/10, deck stepped.
- Spinnaker pole
- Anchor and steaming lights.
- Boom topping lift cleat.
- Anodised aluminium boom equipped with a two single line reefing system.
- Genoa furler.
- Grounded rigging system.
- Continuous standing rigging in single strand stainless steel cable and chrome plated bronze turnbuckles including: Forestay, double backstay, cap shrouds, inter and lower shrouds
- Pre-stretched running rigging including: Main and Genoa halyards, boom topping lift, Main and Genoa sheets, two reefing lines, outhaul line, furling line, boom vang tackle.
- Mainsail equipped with two broad reef bands, with battens
- Almost new lazy bag
- Almost new ( end 2016) furling Genoa from Ultimate Sails with anti- UV protection.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The new Dufour 325 completes the Dufour range of comfortable cruisers from 30 to 53 feet: with a length only 32 feet, she offers an unusual lot of interior space for 6 people to live on board and sail in full comfort. Both available with steering wheel or a tiller, she is easy to be sailed and manoeuvred single handed. Standard she comes with a mainsail tackle on the roof, to liberate the full length cockpit seats. Fine tune trimming is possible with a track in the cockpit. The Dufour 325 has quite a deep standard draft of 1.85 m, ideal for good performance, or she comes with a keel of 1.55 m, for shallower waters.
- ST6002 autohelm
- St60+ wind & tridata
- Garmin DSC VHF
- Garmin 4008 plotter at chart table
- Hawk Windex
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.